Survival games are all the craze these days. Everyone and their mother wants to get in on it before an overabundance of subpar titles reduces the overall quality of the genre and sets in motion its downfall.
Population Zero is a survival MMO that takes place on an alien planet – having the player, and both their allies and enemies attempting to conquer it.
Yes there is. One of the key selling points behind the game, and pretty much every single survival game in the history of the genre is that you’re thrown into the wilderness with nothing but a pair of rundown clothes on your back.
There is – See, you’re essentially an intergalactic Indiana Jones. You’re one of several hundred colonists that wake up on an alien planet.
Population Zero has been in Alpha testing since early this year. I had only ever talked about it.. once I think?
- Barry Jenkins Wants to Helm a Sci-Fi Film. Hurry Up and Take My Money in Advance
- Sci-Fi Action Movie Double Feature with
- D.C. Fontana, ‘Star Trek’ Writer And Sci-Fi Stalwart, Dead At 80
- Sci-fi author Hao Jingfang on writing, education and parenting
- Arrival director Denis Villeneuve on the politics of the year’s best sci-fi film
- The Best Sci-Fi Short Films to Watch Online
- “Little Joe” Isn’t a Sci-Fi, Thriller or Horror. So What Is It?
- The Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix Right Now
- See Flying Lotus and Anderson .Paak’s New Sci-Fi Video for ‘More’
- : At Last, a Fun Dystopian Sci-Fi Epic