Today, Shroud of the Avatar dropped its 70th update, adding some new bits of content to the game — including some Halloween-themed stuff. Included in the new content is a new Tier 8+ scene titled Ulfheim. While a scene with the same name already existed, this one is a unique one with its own features rather than a clone of a different one. As mentioned, the update also contains some Halloween-themed content. This includes the return of Pumpkin Head and his minions. The villain is hanging out in the pumpkin patch in East Vauban Foothills where players will be able to slay him and steal some goodies from him or his lackeys. Other Halloween content includes the addition of Nightmares rare and (fiery) boss level horses for players to conquer. As always, the update also contains plenty of fixes, quality of life changes, new store items, and more. Details on all of this are available on the Shroud of the Avatar site.
- Behold, Here Are This Year’s Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- How All of Your Favorite Celebrities Celebrated Halloween
- Hailey Baldwin Gets Called out as a 'Fake Christian' for Celebrating Halloween
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Celebrated Halloween Together Just Weeks Before Alisha Wainwright Sighting
- Celebrate Halloween with 10% off a Nintendo Switch and Luigi's Mansion 3 this October 31
- Heidi Klum Puts Her 'Best Foot Forward' in Halloween Costume Tease
- Every Hint Heidi Klum Has Given About Her Secret Halloween Costume
- Heidi Klum's Most Epic Halloween Costumes Through the Years
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne cuddle up in rare selfie at Halloween party
- Gathering to celebrate the mom not talked about for 50 years
Pumpkin Head Celebrates Halloween In Shroud Of The Avatar have 274 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.