Today, Shroud of the Avatar dropped its 70th update, adding some new bits of content to the game — including some Halloween-themed stuff. Included in the new content is a new Tier 8+ scene titled Ulfheim. While a scene with the same name already existed, this one is a unique one with its own features rather than a clone of a different one.
As mentioned, the update also contains some Halloween-themed content. This includes the return of Pumpkin Head and his minions. The villain is hanging out in the pumpkin patch in East Vauban Foothills where players will be able to slay him and steal some goodies from him or his lackeys. Other Halloween content includes the addition of Nightmares rare and (fiery) boss level horses for players to conquer.
As always, the update also contains plenty of fixes, quality of life changes, new store items, and more. Details on all of this are available on the Shroud of the Avatar site.
- The best celebrity Halloween costumes including: Heidi Klum, Kelly Osbourne, Paris Hilton, Kate Moss
- Best celebrity Halloween costumes
- David and Victoria Beckham run out of Halloween candy
- Hollywood does Halloween! Jennifer Garner and Sofia Richie get into the spirit of things in quirky costumes as Kevin Hart is praised for the funniest get-up EVER while paying tribute to The Rock
- Celebrity children: a gallery of celebrity children in their Halloween costumes including Miranda Kerr's son Flynn, Kai Rooney, Klay Rooney
- Dan Aykroyd talks up Ghostbusters 2020 at the opening of Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights
- Halloween: The most haunted pubs in the UK
- The Best Meme Costumes of Halloween 2017
- Jeremy Kyle and pregnant fiancee Vicky Burton pat matching bumps at star-studded Halloween bash
- I'm A Celebrity final could be ruined by rain as jungle storm heads toward camp