A couple of weeks ago, we got all three Pizza Connection games in the GoG version from a PC magazine subscription. Since it’s DRM-free, bookahnerk and I didn’t even have to fight for who gets the games. And if we had, then I would have won, because I installed them first. :p The third Pizza Connection game also got the worst reviews. I don’t know why yet, because I haven’t encountered any bugs and have found the game reasonably difficult to play. But since I am completely new to the franchise, maybe that’s why I don’t see what’s wrong with it. A lot of reviews seem to compare the game to its predecessors. I tried to play Pizza Connection 1 first, but it is very very old and all I saw was a blurry little image that I could click on to zoom in – the map, that is. But I had no idea what to do or how to even start the game properly other than staring at the map. I am having a great time playing this game so far. I moved on from Rome to Paris and got to rent a parking space for my pizza cart… Read full this story
- Brunch on Saturday: Radici review: Is there anything more beautiful than a 'pizza brunch'?
- Pizza Express are giving away completely free pizza to everyone with a phone
- Pizza deliver man accused of controlling Belfast prostitution and human trafficking handed web ban
- Caroline Flack tucks into pizza and espresso martinis as she watches Love Island with Iain Stirling
- UK police officer hospitalized in connection with nerve agent incident
- Youth (17) charged in connection with Derry rioting
- Daily rail connections to double on Trier-Lux line
- Gardai questioning teenager in connection with death of pensioner in suspected hit-and-run
- Connected Carers project celebrates its first year
- Another arrest made in connection with Swansea murder case of John 'Jack' Williams
Screenshot Saturday: Pizza Connection 3 have 315 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.