A couple of weeks ago, we got all three Pizza Connection games in the GoG version from a PC magazine subscription. Since it’s DRM-free, bookahnerk and I didn’t even have to fight for who gets the games. And if we had, then I would have won, because I installed them first. :p The third Pizza Connection game also got the worst reviews. I don’t know why yet, because I haven’t encountered any bugs and have found the game reasonably difficult to play. But since I am completely new to the franchise, maybe that’s why I don’t see what’s wrong with it. A lot of reviews seem to compare the game to its predecessors. I tried to play Pizza Connection 1 first, but it is very very old and all I saw was a blurry little image that I could click on to zoom in – the map, that is. But I had no idea what to do or how to even start the game properly other than staring at the map. I am having a great time playing this game so far. I moved on from Rome to Paris and got to rent a parking space for my pizza cart… Read full this story
- Self-driving pizza delivery cars? Ford and Domino's are on it
- Domino’s Pizza delivery car – now with an in-car oven!
- How to Capture Screenshots of your Blackberry Screen
- Networking for Entrepreneurs: 7 Ways to Make a Connection
- The teams met for pizza, but emotions still boil as Capital Christian tops Antelope
- How to Continuously Monitor your Internet Connection
- Gran Turismo 6 Revealed: Trailer, Screenshots, & First Details
- College basketball picks, odds, schedule: Predictions for North Carolina vs. Louisville and other big games Saturday
- Women’s basketball: Australian connection helps Bulldogs turn back Colorado State
- Small Business Saturday Connects Etsy Sellers with Local Shops
Screenshot Saturday: Pizza Connection 3 have 314 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.