A couple of weeks ago, we got all three Pizza Connection games in the GoG version from a PC magazine subscription. Since it’s DRM-free, bookahnerk and I didn’t even have to fight for who gets the games. And if we had, then I would have won, because I installed them first. :p The third Pizza Connection game also got the worst reviews. I don’t know why yet, because I haven’t encountered any bugs and have found the game reasonably difficult to play. But since I am completely new to the franchise, maybe that’s why I don’t see what’s wrong with it. A lot of reviews seem to compare the game to its predecessors. I tried to play Pizza Connection 1 first, but it is very very old and all I saw was a blurry little image that I could click on to zoom in – the map, that is. But I had no idea what to do or how to even start the game properly other than staring at the map. I am having a great time playing this game so far. I moved on from Rome to Paris and got to rent a parking space for my pizza cart… Read full this story
- Feds drop drug charges against fugitive from Pizza Connection case
- Deported 'Pizza Connection' ex-con, 82, slips into U.S., jailed
- Enrico 'Kiko' Frigerio, who beat charges in 'Pizza Connection' case, sues government for 2007 arrest
- D.C. mansion slaying suspect reportedly traced with DNA on pizza crust actually ‘doesn’t like pizza’: attorney (VIDEO)
- Jason Sudeikis Brings Joe Biden’s Creepy Touching Back to Saturday Night Live
- There Should Always Be A Big Game On Saturday Night
- Who makes the best pizza when you're in a rush?
- Pizza Hut plans to hire roughly 14,000 new drivers this year
- Greater Cincinnati's new best pizza is in Fort Mitchell: 🍕🍕🍕🍕
- That's amore: Alberta, Texas firefighters bond over cheesy pizza-order mix-up
Screenshot Saturday: Pizza Connection 3 have 317 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.