A couple of weeks ago, we got all three Pizza Connection games in the GoG version from a PC magazine subscription. Since it’s DRM-free, bookahnerk and I didn’t even have to fight for who gets the games. And if we had, then I would have won, because I installed them first. :p The third Pizza Connection game also got the worst reviews. I don’t know why yet, because I haven’t encountered any bugs and have found the game reasonably difficult to play. But since I am completely new to the franchise, maybe that’s why I don’t see what’s wrong with it. A lot of reviews seem to compare the game to its predecessors. I tried to play Pizza Connection 1 first, but it is very very old and all I saw was a blurry little image that I could click on to zoom in – the map, that is. But I had no idea what to do or how to even start the game properly other than staring at the map. I am having a great time playing this game so far. I moved on from Rome to Paris and got to rent a parking space for my pizza cart… Read full this story
- Pizza - The Fun Facts About That Great Dish
- The Pizza Man And The Parrots?
- Film Music and the Mind-Body Connection
- Free Live Football and Soccer - Even At 3PM on a Saturday Happy Days
- Baroness Elisa and Synergy to Perform in Kristiansund, Norway Saturday May 28th
- Detroit man charged in connection to shooting outside of Eastpointe bar that injured 6
- Real Estate is Like a Pizza
- Baroness Elisa and Synergy to Perform in Brunsbuttel during Kiel Canal Transit Saturday June 11th
- Surviving the Tsunami--Animals and Their Connection with the Spiritual World
- Are Celiac Disease And Candida Albicans Connected?
Screenshot Saturday: Pizza Connection 3 have 312 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.