PS4 crossplay will arrive when the Odyssey: Underworld update hits the console. Unfortunately, not everything will be supported when it arrives. Currently, cross-progression and cross-commerce are being worked on. So, players will have to wait a bit to have their achievements and trophies show up properly, or to use items purchased on other platforms.
For those curious about how the system will work, Titan Forge has provided a short FAQ, which can be found on the Smite site.
- PS4 Games News: "Several" secret new exclusives announced for Sony PlayStation 4
- Sony says it won’t be attending E3 in 2019
- Fallout 76 Crossplay Not Happening Because 'Sony Is Not as Helpful as Everyone Would Like': Bethesda
- How to change your PSN ID on PS4 and when will Sony let you change your account name?
- Sony Xperia deals slash prices and offer huge savings on PS4 consoles
- Amazon Black Friday 2018: Best UK tech deals on Sony and Canon on NOW
- Sony hikes forecasts after flurry of hit game releases
- Should you buy… The Sony Xperia XZ3?
- Sony Plans to Launch PlayStation 5 for Next Year’s Holiday Season
- Sony PlayStation 5 Launch Set for Late 2020, Controllers to Feature Haptic Feedback and Adaptive Triggers