Today, developer Iron Mountain Interactive released a new update for its 3v3 team sport game Steel Circus. The update introduces a new playable character to the game, as well as some important quality of life options requested by players. The new Hero, Galena, is a disrupter. She’s not big on damage, and it’s unlikely she’ll knock her opponents out, but she’ll definitely make things interesting as she uses shockwaves to halt other players in their tracks or creates a vortex that sucks them out of position and traps them for a short time. These are the only two abilities that Galena has, so anyone who decides to play her will need to be fairly strategic about it. As for the other changes, players now have access to custom lobbies as well as team voice chat and lobby voice chat options. Each arena also boasts a new playfield and the developers have implemented faster player progression. The new update is available via Steam, as are the patch notes.
- Apple introduces 3 new iPhone 11 models starting at $699
- Dom Joly and Trigger Happy TV return with a set of all-new characters
- Facebook has introduced a new feature allowing you to send truly private, self-destructing messages
- Poldark fans blast new character Tholly’s ‘incoherent’ Cornish accent as BBC caught up in another mumbling row
- When is Poldark on BBC One tonight, who’s in the cast with Aiden Turner and who are the new characters?
- Beauty and the Beast’s Emma Watson, Luke Evans and Emma Thompson shown in brand new character posters
- McDonald’s has introduced a new spicy nacho cheese wedge and they look delicious
- BBC1 drama Call the Midwife to cast first black nurse, new character Lucille
- Brexit could SAVE lives by allowing the NHS to introduce tough new language tests, says top doctor
- WhatsApp update introduces a feature LOADS of people have been waiting for
Steel Circus Update Introduces Disruptive New Character have 323 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.