TEPPEN has a new character joining the roster, right in time for the first-ever TEPPEN World Championship tournament. Devil May Cry’s Nero will be joining the cast. In addition, Nero will be playable in December, when the TEPPEN World Championship. This will take place on December 21st, 2019, and players from around the world will be competing for a share of 50 million yen (500K USD). Players can earn their spot at the event through online qualifiers, with registration opening on Oct. 1 for the North American and European regions. The preliminaries will be separated into four regions; Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. After qualifying rounds, the top three players from each region will compete for a chance to become the TEPPEN World Champion. For more information on how to register for the preliminaries, visit the official site. In additional TEPPEN news, from Sept. 20 to 30, GungHo will be celebrating the game’s meteoric rise to 3 million downloads by giving back to the fans. During that period, players can earn one “DAY OF NIGHTMARES” Pack Ticket per day, just for logging in, plus, 10 random players will be selected each day to win 30 “DAY OF NIGHTMARES” Pack Tickets.
- Devil May Cry 5 is an aging series, but its demon hunters still party hard
- Become a master demon hunter with our Devil May Cry 5 weapons and abilities guide
- ‘Devil May Cry 5’: Dante's Package Seemingly Lacks ‘Jiggle Physics’
- Far Cry New Dawn's bombastic launch trailer prepares you for the apocalypse
- Far Cry 5's Vietnam-era 'Hours of Darkness' DLC coming June 5
- Nero shows off his sweet new demon-killing arm in ‘Devil May Cry 5’ trailer
- ‘Devil May Cry 5’ Hands-On Impressions: Impressive Gameplay Has Me Wanting More
- Devil May Cry 5 is fantastic, but DmC: Devil May Cry’s message is more relevant
- Devil May Cry 5 Trophies Leak Ahead Of Release, Contain Spoilers
- The real demons in ‘Devil May Cry 5’ are its microtransactions
Teppen Reveals Devil May Cry’s Nero have 320 words, post on mmohuts.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.