Do you remember that quirky personality-filled Plants vs. Zombies lane defense game from way back when? Popcap has been expanding that series franchise ever since, and the latest iteration is about to launch on October 18th as a multiplayer shooter-thing. In fact, reader Mark wanted us to let you know that Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is currently selling founder’s packs for the upcoming release. PvZ:BfN (that’s a load of alphabet soup right there) includes 4v4 PvP, co-op fun, and even an amusement park. You may want to check out the official trailer to see if this is your kind of deal. And this is just the beginning of the rest of the news! Read on for a roundup of other smaller MMO news stories and videos from this past week in this edition of The MOP Up (and if you don’t see a news story that we should have covered, drop us a tip)! Bless Unleashed’s parade of lore profiles continue this week with a look at the dragon of light and justice. We’ll call her “Florence.” Fish ponds are now in Stardew Valley, and a new multiplayer map called Four Corners is in the works. Nexon made an investment in Wonder Holdings,… Read full this story
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Update Out Now; Full Patch Notes Revealed
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: Does Going Free-To-Play Mean The Death Of The Series?
- PopCap Brings Both Peggle & Plants vs. Zombies To The Android Market [News]
- Chashme Baddoor vs Zombie drama at Box Office this Friday
- Slay All the Zombies You Can in These 8 Free Mobile Games
- Can’t Wait For The Walking Dead? These Zombie Games Will Hold You Over
- Wintertime mulching, watering helps drought-sensitive plants
- The last drop: how plants survive in the desert
- Zombie-proof shed goes on sale in time for Halloween and guarantees to guard against undead for 10 years
- Exploding Zombie Caterpillars Discovered in English Countryside Death March
The MOP Up: Plants vs. Zombies goes multiplayer have 334 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.