Do you have a friend you want to drag with you back into Azeroth? Soon you will be handsomely compensated for the gesture, thanks to the return of World of Warcraft’s recruit-a-friend program.
Out of service for a while now, the new and improved recruit-a-friend program offers both recruiter and recruitee helpful rewards. For starters, both players will get an ability to teleport to each other and enjoy 50% bonus XP while grouped up. Recruiters can earn titles, a monkey pet, game time, cool mounts (including an airplane and camel), and outfits depending on how long their friends have been subscribed. Blizzard also pointed out that this program will pair very nicely with the upcoming Party Sync feature.
And since we’re on the subject of World of Warcraft, one fan went to the extreme effort of remaking the game’s Stormwind in Unreal Engine 4. If you ever wondered what a high-rez, high-polygon version of WoW might look like, well, now’s your chance to satisfy that curiosity.
- To protect its satellites, France outlines ambitious space-weapons program
- Russia’s ITMO, University of Arizona to Launch Joint Arts, Science Program
- Growth slowdown in India temporary, expect momentum to improve going ahead: IMF chief Kristalina Georgieva
- Nelson Mandela's prison letter on friend's death up for auction
- Woman, 27, marries best friend's dad who's DOUBLE her age - and now they all go on holiday together
- Jennifer Aniston reduced to tears after Courteney Cox shares photo from ‘Friends’ last episode
- 'The gate of justice is opened': Rohingya cheer as World Court orders Myanmar to protect them
- Why did Harvey Weinstein’s accusers stay friendly with him? It’s not unusual, expert tells jury
- Macron Wanted to Lead the World. Now He’s Struggling to Lead France.
- World's fattest kid described as 'symbol of hope' by trainer after losing 110kg