If you’re a regular player of online poker over on WSOP.com, I hope you’re keeping a close eye on the promotions offered on their website, as there is some seriously exciting stuff happening this fall! To keep you abreast of what’s happening, today we’re running through the best WSOP promotions you can be a part of today…
Every month, WSOP run a special promotion to honour the special people in our society that make our country, and the world, a safer place, i.e. the US armed forces, Police Force and Fire Department. On the third Sunday of every month at 6pm, WSOP say ‘thank you for your service’ by offering those that qualify a $1,000 Freeroll. All you need to do to be privy to this offer is upload an official document verifying active, veteran or retirement status within one of the approved fields. Once that step is complete, you’ll spot the credit in your account 24-hours before the competition.
WSOP Welcome Offer
Perhaps you’re yet to dip your toe into the world of online poker, but you’ve been wanting to for some time? WSOP offer some seriously decent incentives to welcome you into the fold. Firstly, they double your initial deposit up to $600. Secondly, they offer Welcome Week Freerolls. Every day for the first seven days of your membership, you will receive tickets to seven $100 freerolls. These allow you to complete against your fellow newbies every night at 10pm for the first week, making them the perfect way to build up your bankroll!
13 rings in 13 days
From September 17-29, the third WSOP.com Online Circuit is taking place, bringing with it significant prize pools, great player turnouts and the chance to win your very own, highly-respected circuit ring. As long as you’re located in New Jersey, you can get in on the action. There is over $1 million guaranteed throughout the competition, and 13 rings will be rewarded over 13 days. Check out the dates, times and buy-in’s here.
Tuesday isn’t just any other day of the week over at WSOP, oh no. Instead, $30,000 is up for grabs in their big buy-in tournament, which takes place every Tuesday at 6pm for a buy-in of $500.
Be in it to win it every Sunday with WSOP’s incredible Standout Schedule. Each week, $250,000 is up for grabs across a range of tournaments. The biggest is their $100k Sunday event. Buy-in for $320, or freeroll your way in with their daily $100k freerolls. There’s also a $50,000, $30,000, $11,111 and $8,000 weekly Sunday tournaments for you to be a part of. It isn’t just Sunday’s that are fun over on WSOP, there is a weekly $12,500 every Saturday, and a monthly $20,000.
- Stuart Guinther has joined Keystone Cement Company as plant manager, and other hires and promotions
- My Top 3 Favorite Content Promotion Tactics for 2018
- Orioles' 2018 promotional schedule highlighted by Showalter snow globe, Maryland flag jersey
- 4 Massive Mistakes Many Companies Make When Promoting New Managers
- Belfast digital agency wins US contract to help promote avocados
- International law firm announces new recruits and promotions in Belfast city office
- Russian Domino's Ends Promotion That Gave Away Pizza to People Who Got Domino's Tattoos Because It Was Too Popular
- TNT promotes Ravena to head coach: report
- With Net Promoter Surveys, Grow Your Company Without Spending Big on Marketing
- Bulls fire Hoiberg, promote Boylen to head coach