If you’re a regular player of online poker over on WSOP.com, I hope you’re keeping a close eye on the promotions offered on their website, as there is some seriously exciting stuff happening this fall! To keep you abreast of what’s happening, today we’re running through the best WSOP promotions you can be a part of today…
Every month, WSOP run a special promotion to honour the special people in our society that make our country, and the world, a safer place, i.e. the US armed forces, Police Force and Fire Department. On the third Sunday of every month at 6pm, WSOP say ‘thank you for your service’ by offering those that qualify a $1,000 Freeroll. All you need to do to be privy to this offer is upload an official document verifying active, veteran or retirement status within one of the approved fields. Once that step is complete, you’ll spot the credit in your account 24-hours before the competition.
WSOP Welcome Offer
Perhaps you’re yet to dip your toe into the world of online poker, but you’ve been wanting to for some time? WSOP offer some seriously decent incentives to welcome you into the fold. Firstly, they double your initial deposit up to $600. Secondly, they offer Welcome Week Freerolls. Every day for the first seven days of your membership, you will receive tickets to seven $100 freerolls. These allow you to complete against your fellow newbies every night at 10pm for the first week, making them the perfect way to build up your bankroll!
13 rings in 13 days
From September 17-29, the third WSOP.com Online Circuit is taking place, bringing with it significant prize pools, great player turnouts and the chance to win your very own, highly-respected circuit ring. As long as you’re located in New Jersey, you can get in on the action. There is over $1 million guaranteed throughout the competition, and 13 rings will be rewarded over 13 days. Check out the dates, times and buy-in’s here.
Tuesday isn’t just any other day of the week over at WSOP, oh no. Instead, $30,000 is up for grabs in their big buy-in tournament, which takes place every Tuesday at 6pm for a buy-in of $500.
Be in it to win it every Sunday with WSOP’s incredible Standout Schedule. Each week, $250,000 is up for grabs across a range of tournaments. The biggest is their $100k Sunday event. Buy-in for $320, or freeroll your way in with their daily $100k freerolls. There’s also a $50,000, $30,000, $11,111 and $8,000 weekly Sunday tournaments for you to be a part of. It isn’t just Sunday’s that are fun over on WSOP, there is a weekly $12,500 every Saturday, and a monthly $20,000.
- TikTok inks music deal to facilitate promotions
- Pete Buttigieg campaign used stock photo of Kenyan woman and child to promote his plan for black America
- 'Stick to talking about activated almonds': Pete Evans is SLAMMED by a doctor for promoting the work of anti-vaccination campaigner Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Twitter in Tears After British Paper Mistakenly Promotes Blue Passport With Monty Python Quote
- Serra Toyota Promotes Tire Sale and Perks During All Year Long Tire Event
- Bell Auto Promotes Luxury Car Selection from Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory
- Carl Black Hiram Promotes Luxury Car Selection from Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory
- Palmen Motors Promotes Ram Inventory of Truck and Van Models
- Toyota of Lancaster Promotes Toyota Express Maintenance Services
- Rammstein Promotes North American Stadium Tour with a Blimp