UPDATE ONE: Today’s Apex Legends Season 3 update is now live and comes with detailed patch notes for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. One of the most notable changes is the launch of the new map and new character, Crypto. But there is also a new weapon and a ton of changes that have been made behind the scenes. You can find the full Apex Legends updates notes shared today, listed at the bottom of this article. ORIGINAL: Fans are still waiting to find out a lot about Season 3 and what it will include for all fans. Luckily for us, Respawn Entertainment will be releasing official patch notes with today’s Apex Legends update. We know that a new Battle Pass is being cooked up and a new map will be in place, replacing King’s Canyon. Then there is the new character, Crypto, who will be launching today alongside a bunch of other stuff. But all the other changes, including to weapon balancing and character buffs, still haven’t been confirmed in their fullest. But the good news is that the Apex Legends update notes should clear up all those questions. According to the latest news shared on the Apex Legends… Read full this story
- 'Apex Legends' Weapon Leak Suggests Season 4 May Add New SMG
- Dota Underlords patch notes analysis [#245] - Ace Tier Heroes and Contraptions Update
- Apex Legends’ Grand Soiree Arcade will feature different game mode every 2 days
- 'Apex Legends' Ranked Dashboarding Penalty Coming, But What Is It?
- 'Apex Legends' Grand Soirée New Event Art Deco Skins Revealed
- Black Friday's Best Xbox One Deal Is Back
- Apex Legends wraps up third season with Grand Soirée Arcade event next week
- Apex Legends Season 2 challenges won't 'require a YouTube tutorial to figure out'
- Overwatch and Apex Legends players want developers to make charity skins to fundraise for the Australian fire relief effort
- Apex Legends' Grand Soirée Arcade event adds seven modes and fancy skins
Apex Legends update notes: Season 3 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One - Express have 332 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.