(WXYZ) — GQ food critic Brett Martin released his list of 20 restaurants he said were the “new classics” this week, and one metro Detroit location made it on the list. Every year, GQ says Martin gives a list of places that have been “go-tos” for a couple of decades. “They are too old to be new, and too new to be institutions. In other words, eat here now and forever,” GQ said. On the list this year is Beans and Cornbread in Southfield. According to the restaurant, Beans and Cornbread has been serving up the heart and soul of southern cooking since 1997, and focuses on southern roots with epicurean influence. On top of that, they have a wine & martini bar named “sidebar” and a private event space. Located on Northwestern Highway north of 12 Mile, the restaurant serves up lunch and dinner. For more information, click here .
- Popular New Haven Restaurant Fined, Liquor License Suspended
- Hearthstone is adding new Classic cards for the first time
- Pacific Rim: Uprising Trailer Names the New Generation Jaegers
- Newly discovered prehistoric shark named after arcade classic Galaga
- Unreal Tournament III Hands-On - A Name Change, New Platform, and Multiplayer Carnage
- Hearthstone to add four new Classic cards, but in-game tournaments 'on hold'
- Spiderman PS4 Teases A New Classic Villain, Tombstone Or Carrion?
- Darksiders 3 gets new ‘Classic’ combat option to match previous games
- From DOOM ‘Til DUSK: A New ‘Classic’ FPS Murderthon
- Shovel Knight gets a name change, new modes and a Switch release
Beans and Cornbread in Southfield named among GQ's 'new classic' restaurants have 252 words, post on www.wxyz.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.