WordPress is one of the most popular website builder in the world because it offers powerful features and a secure codebase. However, that does not protect WordPress or any other software from malicious DDoS attacks, which are common on the internet. DDoS attacks can slow down websites and eventually make them inaccessible to users. These attacks can be targeted towards both small and large websites. Now, you may be wondering how can a small business website using WordPress prevent such DDoS attacks with limited resources? In this guide, we will show you how to effectively stop and prevent a DDoS attack on WordPress. Our goal is to help you learn how to manage your website security against a DDoS attack like a total pro. What is a DDoS Attack? DDoS attack, short for Distributed Denial of Service attack, is a type of cyber attack that uses compromised computers and devices to send or request data from a WordPress hosting server . The purpose of these requests is to slow down and eventually crash the targeted server. DDoS attacks are an evolved form of DoS (Denial of Service) attacks. Unlike a DoS attack, they take advantage of multiple compromised machines or… Read full this story
- How this Dubai based-bank fought phishing and DDOS attacks
- Google says it mitigated a 2.54 Tbps DDoS attack in 2017, largest known to date
- No, There Wasn't a Major DDoS Cyberattack on the U.S.—Despite 'Anonymous' Claims, Experts Say
- Google stops biggest-ever DDoS cyber attack to date
- Chilling moment Manchester terrorist fiddles with bomb as inquiry hears of ‘missed opportunities’ to stop him
- BJP seeks action plan to prevent attacks on temples in State
- What can NZ organisations learn from the recent cyber attacks?
- AI security: This project aims to spot attacks against critical systems before they happen
- Russia, Iran Ramp Up Attacks In Attempt to Meddle in US Election, Officials Warn
- Osama Bin Laden's niece says Trump is the only president who can prevent another 9/11 and claims another terrorist attack is around the corner if Joe Biden becomes president
How to Stop and Prevent a DDoS Attack on WordPress have 334 words, post on www.wpbeginner.com at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.