Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has hailed the new initiative of the Indian Railways, which allows filmmakers to book an entire train to promote their movies.Akshay’s upcoming comedy, ‘Housefull 4″, is the first film to benefit by the initiative called “Promotion on Wheels”.The actor, along with other cast members including Kriti Sanon, Bobby Deol, Riteish Deshmukh, Kriti Kharbanda and Pooja Hegde, took a ride from Mumbai to Delhi to promote the film that’s set to arrive in theatres on October 25.Close “This is a new idea, the Indian Railways has started this looking at our culture, to promote the culture. You can book the entire train and promote it throughout. I think it is a great idea. related news 373 infra projects show cost overruns of Rs 3.89 lakh cr Panipat looks for a turnaround, Vidyut Jammwal’s Commando 3 is profitable Unnao rape victim’s sister says family won’t perform last rites unless CM Yogi reaches village “Sajid Nadiadwala and Fox Star Studios came up with an idea that we can do something like this and we got the permission very fast and here we are. It’s a great idea, which is gonna be fun,” Akshay said in a statement.Also on-board are… Read full this story
- Chandrayaan-2: Mahindra, Adani, Akshay Kumar laud ISRO scientists, say 'we will rise again'
- Good idea or nanny state law? 16 things you said about plans to fit speed limiters on new cars
- How a revamped railway could boost house prices in Malaysia
- Making Indian businesses sustainable
- How To Stop Worrying And Love The Great AI War Of 2018
- Lamb Weston Holdings (LW) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Inside India’s Plans To Leapfrog The Western Model Of Car Ownership
- Why India needs Technological and Financial support from the World?
- Exclusive: India likely to target about $11 billion from state asset sales in 2019/20 FY
- Government News 20/10
It's a great idea: Akshay Kumar hail Indian Railways' initiative Promotion on Wheels have 304 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.