Police unions are taking to the streets in Paris on Wednesday for a ‘National March of Anger.’ The march is aimed at urging the authorities to take measures to improve the mental, financial and working conditions of police officers. According to France’s ‘Movement of Angry Police Officers’, 33 police suicides were reported for the whole of 2018, while so far this year, more than 50 officers have taken their own lives. *Follow Sputnik’s live feeds to find out more.
- Some Anger Quotes to Help Control Anger
- Sporting Paris - A Favourite For Travelling Fans
- Is it Anger Or Abuse?
- Julián Castro Wants to Stop Police Brutality by Getting Rid of Qualified Immunity
- Police release sketch of man believed to be a 'possible witness' in disappearance of five-year-old Dulce Alavez as the reward for information about little girl's whereabouts raises to $52,000
- March for Life announces 'Pro-Life Is Pro-Woman' theme for protest
- The Effects of Mismanaged Anger
- Is Anger Ruining Your Life? Use Emotional Control
- Holding a Grudge - When is it Time to Let it Go?
- Anger Technique - Transform Repressed Anger Into Willpower!
Police Unions Hold 'National March of Anger' in Paris have 189 words, post on sputniknews.com at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.