A Los Angeles hedge fund has wrestled control of Domino’s Pizza’s boardroom overhaul as the takeaway firms fights to end a long-running row with its franchisees. Activist investor Browning West was handed a seat on the board and will lead the search for the company’s top two jobs of chairman and chief executive. In a move that could delay a resolution to the crippling row with franchisees, chief executive David Wild is to stay on longer than previously thought. Domino’s has bowed to shareholder pressure and agreed to find a new chairman before he leaves, who can then pick Mr Wild’s successor. It was revealed last month that Browning West had taken a major stake in Domino’s. The fund is led by…
- UK hedge fund gets controlling interest in Uzbek leasing company
- US hedge fund orders sale of care homes giant Four Seasons
- Hedge Funds Are Warming Up To Dell Technologies Inc. (DELL)
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On Moody’s Corporation (MCO)
- Is Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Going to Burn These Hedge Funds?
- Hedge Funds Sold Sempra Energy (SRE) A Little Bit Too Early
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On Cintas Corporation (CTAS) ?
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On Global Payments Inc (GPN)
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish On Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK)
- Here is What Hedge Funds Think About Discovery, Inc. (DISCA)
California hedge fund seizes control of Domino's board overhaul have 246 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.