On Thursday, November 14, the Guilford Poets Guild will celebrate the publication of its 20th Anniversary Anthology, Our Changing Environment, with a special reading by eighteen of the poets featured in the book. The event will take place from 6:30-8:30pm at the Guilford Free Library, and books will be available for purchase ($20.00).
Readers for the evening include Laura Altshul, Victor Altshul, Barbara Batt, Sherri (Sheryll) Bedingfield, Daniel Boroughs, Jill Carter, Dolores Hayden, Roberta Whitman Hoff, Joan Hofmann, Celeste Markle, John Muro, Isabelle Paris, Michael Pedevillano (reading for Tony Pedevillano), Lorraine Riess, Stephen Roane, Krista Suprenant, Karen Torop, and Mary Buell Volk.
From more than 200 poems submitted by Connecticut poets, 50 were selected for inclusion in the Anthology. In addition to selected poems, the book features poems by members of the Guilford Poets Guild, as well as winners of the Guilford High School 2018 Poetry Contest, an annual event sponsored by the GPG each year.
The Guilford Poets Guild’s 20th Anniversary Anthology, Our Changing Environment, will be available at upcoming GPG events, online at www.guilfordpoetsguild.org, and from Breakwater Books in Guilford beginning November 1.
The Guilford Free Library is located at 67 Park Street in Guilford. Please register by phone (203-453-8282), online (guilfordfreelibrary.org) or in person.
For more information about the Guilford Poets Guild, visit guilfordpoetsguild.org.
- Hyundai Grand i10 20th anniversary edition launched
- LeBron James Named Cover Athlete for NBA2K19 20th Anniversary Edition
- Hyundai Xcent 20th Anniversary edition launched
- Mazda Releases JDM 20th Anniversary Roadster
- Hennessey Performance Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Limited-Edition HPE650 Supercharged Camaros
- 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata 20th Anniversary Edition – Car News
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia China 20th Anniversary Special Edition
- Hyundai India 20th Anniversary : 5 Moments That Defined Its Journey
- Lotus Elise 20th Anniversary Special Edition (2015) revealed
- Geneva motor show 2010: Mazda MX-5 20th Anniversary