TVS Motor recently made its debut in the BSVI-compliant vehicles race after it launched the Apache RTR twins. They were followed by the company’s first BSVI scooter, the Jupiter Classic. The scooter gets a price hike of Rs 7,921 due to its upgraded engine.The company has not disclosed the scooter’s upgraded specifications; however, it has stated that it makes 15 percent better fuel efficiency than its previous iteration. TVS is also offering the Jupiter Classic in a new “Indiblue” colour. Other updates include a USB charger, mobile cubby space and a tinted visor. However, it is yet to be confirmed if the company will continue offering the Jupiter Classic with a disc brake in the front.Another of the most prominent features is the addition of a fuel injector. The company has named it ‘Ecothrust Fuel injection (ET-Fi)’ technology which provides enhanced overall performance across driveability, smoothness, and fuel economy.Close Commenting on the launch, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) – Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, said, “TVS Motor Company has always delivered consumer delight. We have taken the opportunity of changeover to BS-VI, and are launching two Fi Technology platforms, RT-Fi and ET-Fi. With ET-Fi (Eco Thrust… Read full this story
- TV nature man Chris Packham launches a ‘bioblitz’ in Grangemouth and Falkirk
- Vauxhall inject pace into the Insignia with GSi models
- Future Fuels: What To Expect From Emerging Energy Sources
- Taranaki set for $20m provincial growth fund injection
- The X Factor IS heading to Benidorm and Tenerife as Simon Cowell launches auditions in Spain this week
- Mystery woman keeps donating winter fuel allowance to Hull 4 Heroes
- Cardboard Gangsters’ success fuels new film scheme
- Alexa Chung launches trainer collaboration with Superga
- Italian populists launch bid to resurrect government coalition
- Ford Mustang review – 'it sounds glorious, like two brass bands having sex'
TVS launches BSVI Jupiter with fuel injection have 297 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.