As with just about every other sketch out there, the wheels are unrealistically large. We are merely 48 hours away from the world debut of the second-generation GLA and Mercedes is easing the wait with the release of a new teaser. This time around, the crossover’s revamped exterior design is being previewed to reveal a familiar design derived from the brand’s latest crop of compact cars. Those large wheels may look nice, but the set’s size will go down a bit on the real thing, while those off-road tires will be swapped out for something more road-oriented. Gallery: 2021 Mercedes GLA teasers 10 Photos The three-pointed star company has already shared some preliminary technical specifications, mentioning the new GLA will be around 10 centimeters (3.93 inches) taller than the outgoing model in a bid to lend it a more crossover appearance. It’s also going to be 15 millimeters (0.59 inches) shorter, but that won’t impact legroom as Mercedes says the cabin will actually be roomier than before thanks to a stretched wheelbase. We’re also expecting the cargo area to be more generous than before, while up front, the driver and passenger will have more headroom to enjoy.A previous teaser video… Read full this story
- F1 reveals new auto designs for 2021
- Hamilton wins Russian GP as Mercedes imposes team orders
- Mercedes takes on Tesla with fully-electric SUV
- Here's a brief look at Mercedes-Benz's electric SUV
- ‘ARK’ Extinction Teasers Reveal New Forest Titan & Futuristic Armor
- Mastermind behind spectacular Guthrie, Dayton's sets reveals lifetime of paintings
- FC Cincinnati reveals initial designs for West End stadium
- McLaren Speedtail revealed and it gets gear-selector button on the roof!
- FC Cincinnati stadium will break ground Dec. 19, open March 2021
- New ‘Rick and Morty’ Behind-The-Scenes Videos Reveal Morty Has No Butt
2021 Mercedes GLA Teased In Revealing Design Sketch have 289 words, post on www.motor1.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.