According to a statement by Be Group, Hai cited personal reasons for his resignation, but will continue as an advisor for the board of directors. Nguyen Hoang Phuong, another co-founder and the group’s chief operating officer, has taken over as CEO, the Be Group said in its statement. The statement also said the company will continue to aggressively pursue current development strategies in the near future to consolidate its ride-hailing service and increase its market share in 2020. During Hai’s tenure at the top, the Be Group launched a range of ride hailing, online payment and delivery services including beBike, beCar, beFinancial, beExpress, beDelivery. Be currently holds second position in Vietnam’s ride-hailing market, accounting for 16 percent of market share in terms of ride-hailing trips in the first half of 2019, behind Singapore’s Grab which had 73 percent, and followed by Indonesia’s Go-Viet with 10.3 percent, according to a report by global market advisory firm ABI Research. The company claims to have 60,000 partner drivers and 350,000 daily service requests as of December this year. Be Group, which entered the market last December after Indonesian Go-Jek’s affiliate Go-Viet and local firm FastGo were launched, had said it hopes to become a big player… Read full this story
- 100% adoption of electric ride-hailing cars in India by 2030 can cut 12 million tons of CO2 emissions a year: Report
- Uber Says It Will Offer US Rides Only In Electric Vehicles By 2030
- Taxi drivers: We’re ready to step in if Uber and Lyft bail
- Cruise will soon hit San Francisco with no hands on the wheel
- Are Driverless Cars Being Held Up By Over-Cautious Regulators?
- Uber settles claims that it mishandled private information about users and drivers
- Edge Magazine Presents: Game Changers – Microsoft enters the console race
- The Great American Bubble Machine
CEO of ride-hailing service Be steps down have 304 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.