SAN JOSE (CBS SF) — A nightclub promoter has been arrested by San Jose police for allegedly sexually assaulting at least three women earlier this year. Daniel Antonio Moreno, a 28-year-old San Jose man, was arrested on Nov. 26 after three female victims reported being raped by him between August and November, police said. Moreno was booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of forcible rape, rape of an intoxicated person, rape of an unconscious person and attempted rape, according to police. Police said Moreno is a known nightclub promoter around the Bay Area and they are asking anyone with information to contact Detective John Tran at (408) 277-4102. People can also call an anonymous tip line at (408) 947-STOP. © Copyright 2019 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Bay City News Service. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- WWE alum Alberto Del Rio arrested in San Antonio on felony sex assault charges amid accusations he beat and raped woman and threatened her child
- Betsy DeVos to Meet With Accused Rapists
- Former WWE wrestler Alberto Del Rio arrested in San Antonio after alleged sexual assault
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump accuses California of targeting him by reopening slowly
- Oakland police have 1,200 untested rape kits, second most in California, audit finds
- Meet OAN, the little-watched right-wing news channel that Trump keeps promoting
- ‘Unsafe and Just Plain Dirty’: Women Accuse Vice of ‘Toxic’ Sexual-Harassment Culture
- Drugs, family breakdowns and sex abuse allegations led to Nick and Aaron Carter’s epic fallout
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Pelosi touts mammoth fifth COVID bill; jobs numbers a gut punch
- Coronavirus live updates: Mothers’ Day celebrated in different ways around the world
San Jose Nightclub Promoter Accused Of Multiple Rapes have 272 words, post on sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.