In brief: HBO dropped its latest trailer on YouTube over the weekend. While the clip doesn’t show any live action as earlier offerings have, it does provide what may be a potential plot outline… or maybe it’s all just an elaborate “advertisement” for Westworld and this is just one of many scenarios that guests can choose from. With Westworld, it’s hard to say either way. The third season of HBO’s Westworld will premiere on March 15, 2020, a new trailer reveals. Season one of Westworld premiered in late 2016 to rave reviews. The highly anticipated second season, however, missed the mark badly and was criticized for being… well, a disjointed mess. There’s high hope for season three as it appears to depict life outside the park and brings in some heavy hitters including Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame. Unlike Netflix, HBO has mostly adhered to the old guard way of releasing new episodes of a show – appointment TV, more or less. This means that each new episode will be released at a set time each week and you’ll have to tune in or DVR it versus being able to binge the entire season in one sitting. If season… Read full this story
- 'The Great Return March': Thousands of Palestinians Protest in Gaza Strip
- Renewed for Season 3, Because You Have So Many More Embarrassing Changes to Go Through
- Santee Post Office Extends Hours During Holiday Season
- Gets Two More Seasons, All of America to Get French-Tucked
- 'Lights Of LIFE' Returns To Life University
- First Parish in Wayland presents Respighi Choral Work, Dec. 15
- Will Live Again (Again) With a 10th Season
- Westworld review: So, has HBO finally found its Game of Thrones replacement?
- Thandie Newton fully committed to her Westworld character and went 'full '70s' for naked scenes
- Westworld Star Evan Rachel Wood Warns Stranger Things Fans to "Never Date" a Character Like Hopper
Westworld season three returns on March 15 have 322 words, post on www.techspot.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.