Her movie Downhill is out today. And Julia Louis-Dreyfus was busy promoting the black comedy around the morning show circuit in NYC on Friday. The Veep actress, 59, demonstrated her fashion prowess during a stop by Good Morning America. Stylish: Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked chic as she made her rounds through the NYC morning show circuit on Friday JLD started the day wearing a black Emilia Wickstead ensemble scattered with yellow flowers. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Jason Alexander didn’t think Seinfeld would be a hit – and… Blake Lively says she often falls asleep in a CRIB near her… Share this article Share A smart black coat with a silken shawl lapel made sure the Seinfeld star was warm. Julia’s black Birkin bag and pointy pumps by Malone Souliers gave the look a touch of timeless elegance. Flair for floral: JLD started the day wearing a black Emilia Wickstead ensemble scattered with yellow flowers Details: Julia’s black Birkin bag and pointy pumps by Malone Souliers gave the look a touch of timeless elegance Embrace Spring blooms in Julia’s dress by Emilia Wickstead £1650 Emilia Wickstead crepe midi dress Shop it now at MATCHESFASHION Buy now Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked super elegant as she… Read full this story
- Star Wars vet Lupita Nyong'o dons two different looks while promoting her new children's book Sulwe in New York City
- Alyssa Milano promotes book Hope: Project Middle School about a child who champions causes.... two years after her #MeToo sex abuse tweet
- How America fell in love with Fleabag
- The Irreplaceable Fashion Status of New York
- A journey through a land of extreme poverty: welcome to America
- Let's sort through the good, the missing, and the really, really weird of these Disney+ titles
- Why the world’s recycling system stopped working
- EXCLUSIVE: 'The more I asked him to stop, the more aggressive he became.' Porn star, 23, recounts being 'lured to 42-year-old director's home for coffee before being anally raped in his Princess Room' as texts reveal their 'daddy-little girl fetish'
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Fleabag' take top honours at Emmy Awards
- Battle of the bombshells! Kim Kardashian, Emilia Clarke, Zendaya, and Mandy Moore lead the best dressed stars on the Emmy Awards red carpet
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, 59, looks radiant as she stops by Good Morning America to promote her new movie Downhill have 362 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.