March 17, 2020 – 18:55 GMT Abigail Malbon Everything you need to know about new streaming service Disney+, including the UK launch date, how to get a free trial and what to watch first… With the majority of the British public isolating due to coronavirus, streaming services are more popular than ever; and thankful Disney+ is launching just in time to alleviate the boredom. Here’s everything you need to know, from the launch date to free trial info…What is Disney+? It’s a new streaming service to rival the likes of Netflix and Amazon Prime, except it’s full of your favourite Disney TV and movies, along with new things to watch. It’s already launched in the USA, and has been a huge hit for them, so we’re expecting big things here, too. WATCH: First look at Disney+ It’s expected to work on pretty much any device you can name in the UK, including mobile devices, games consoles, streaming media devices and smart TVs, and these should also be available for download. When does Disney+ launch? Not long to go! The original launch date for Disney+ in the UK was March 31st, but it’s since been moved to March 24th. Perfect timing,… Read full this story
- Disney Plus Unveils Exclusive Series, Movies, Launch Date & More
- When is Dumbo out in 2019? UK release date, trailer and cast for the new Tim Burton movie
- Disney+ Is Launching In November And The Price Is Incredible
- When is Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation released? UK release date, cast with Adam Sandler and spoilers
- When is Robin Hood out in 2018? UK release date, trailer, cast and plot for the Taron Egerton movie
- What’s the Suits season 9 UK release date, will Meghan Markle be in it and is this the last series?
- What is the I’m A Celebrity 2018 launch date? Holly Willoughby presents for the first time with Declan Donnelly
- Complete List of Disney Plus Launch Titles Revealed!
- Every Marvel & Star Wars Movie Missing from Disney+ at Launch
- Disney is launching its own airline – with cabin crew in costume
Disney+ UK: Launch date, free trial and what to watch have 353 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.