UPDATE! By & by Carly Milne | Fri., 3 Apr. 2020 12:12 PM Share Tweet Email Skims We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.As the pandemic continues on, and more and more people are in need, some amazing brands are stepping up to lend support and give back! For example, Khloe Kardashian’s Good American is offering a 30% off sale with a portion of proceeds going to Baby2Baby, an organization dedicated to providing children living in poverty with the necessities every child deserves. Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line SKIMS is also donating, with 20% of all proceeds from the Cotton Collection to Baby2Baby. And Crocs launched ”A Free Pair for Healthcare,” offering healthcare workers across the country the opportunity to get a free pair of shoes of select styles while supplies last, with free shipping. They’ll also be donating up to an additional 100,000 pairs of shoes to be distributed across a number of select healthcare facilities and organizations.Check out all brands giving back below! Read 17 Ethical Brands That Empower Women Anomalie: The made-to-order wedding dress brand announced their “Face Mask Project” to deliver CDC-certified face masks to… Read full this story
- Jumping on the Brandwagon - How to Give Your City a Motto Makeover in 10 Easy Steps
- Intelligent Design comes from Brand & Account Planners
- Five Steps for Creating A Valuable Brand - The Billion Dollar Cookie
- Working at a Croc Park
- How to Survive the Next Killer Flu Pandemic
- Diabetes - Treating a Worldwide Pandemic with Hypnosis Therapy
- Crikey! Steve Irwin's "Crocodile Hunter" Brand is Alive and Well!
- Go For The Trusted Quality Of A Top Brand Bathtub
- K-Mart Bottled Water - Really That Good?
- United States Still Not Prepared For A Pandemic Flu Outbreak - Texas May Be At Particular Risk
Crocs, Good American, SKIMS & 82 More Brands Giving Back During Coronavirus Pandemic have 314 words, post on www.eonline.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.