New launch supply in the first quarter was limited at about 1,600 units, a reduction of 86 per cent year on year. — Photo zing news Ha Noi’s property market in the first quarter this year saw a low level of new launch supply in the condominium segment due to COVID-19 outbreak, according to real estate investment group CBRE Vietnam. New launch supply in the quarter was limited at about 1,600 units, down 86 per cent year-on-year. The new launches mostly came from follow-on launches and were mainly located in the western and eastern regions of Ha Noi. “This was the lowest new launch supply over the past nine years,” Do Van Anh, CBRE Vietnam manager, said at an online press conference releasing the quarterly report on Ha Noi’s real estate market in the first quarter held on Wednesday. Eight projects offered products in the first quarter, she said, low compared with the quarterly average of 25-30 projects in 2017-19. She also reported total sales of the Ha Noi condominium market in the first quarter were the lowest since 2013 at around 2,100 units sold during the first quarter. Of which, sales of new launch supply in the quarter reached… Read full this story
- Ha Noi supports consumption of OCOP products
- Market inches higher despite losses in many bank stocks
- Market extends rally after long holiday on pillar stocks
- Market likely on a short-term uptrend: experts
- Markets rise as investors' sentiment recovers
- SF's empty new mall on a Market Street full of challenges
- Analysts divided on immediate future of property market
- 6 possible Cross Island Line MRT stations and condominiums that might benefit
- Comparing Sentosa Cove condominiums to district 9/10 properties: How much cheaper are they today?
- Property market stuck in the doldrums even as prices rise elsewhere
Ha Noi condominium market sputters: CBRE have 284 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 9, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.