The COVID-free health documents would require holidaymakers to prove that they are not infected with the deadly virus. Netither the UK nor Australia currently issues the documents, which would require the person to be tested for antibodies. According to Euro News Weekly, The Madrid Association of Hoteliers (AEHM) are looking into a ‘COVID-19 Free Hotel’ certification, which would guarantee both guests and staff don’t have the virus. Rapid COVID-19 blood test kits. Picture: AFPSource:AFP How this would work has not been explained, but guests of the hotel will likely have to be able to prove they do not have coronavirus to stay. Many other countries banned travellers from entering the country if they didn’t have COVID-free documents shortly before closing their borders. Thailand ordered any non-residents last month to have proof from health authorities that they didn’t have the virus to be allowed to travel through, with India issuing similar strict regulations. The same measures could be re-introduced when lockdowns are slowly lifted. While the doctors in the UK don’t offer COVID-free documents, another alternative being looked into are Immunity Passports, which would prove the holder has had coronavirus and no longer does. Health Secretary Matt Hancock previously explained on… Read full this story
- Stay Health Insured Even If You've Been Laid Off
- All You Need to Know About Short Term Health Insurance Plans
- What Are Catastrophic Health Insurance Plans?
- Proving Adultery - The Need For Solid Evidence
- Health Insurance Quotes - The Key to Best-Insured Life
- Problems In Managing Documentation Entries in Sierra Leone
- Health Insurance Tips - Getting Free Professional Medical Insurance Consultation
- Good Mental Health - Perception, Reality, & Solutions
- Finding the Best Health Insurance Rates
- How Would One Explain PPO Health Insurance
Holidaymakers may need documents to prove their health have 283 words, post on www.news.com.au at April 18, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.