Photo: Halfpoint/Getty Images Photo: Halfpoint/Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Halfpoint/Getty Images How To Show Your Home During the Pandemic: The Definitive Seller’s Guide to Virtual Tours and More 1 / 1 Back to Gallery For home sellers in the era of the novel coronavirus, showing off your home to potential buyers may seem like an impossible task. As people practice social distancing to help stop the spread of COVID-19, most open houses are on hold, and in-person home showings are limited across the country. But there are still ways to reach potential buyers and show your home in the best light—through virtual tours. In the third part of our series, “Home Selling in the Age of the Coronavirus,” we highlight all the ways home sellers can give buyers an in-depth look at their property without actually opening their doors and risking the buyers’ health (or their own). How virtual tours work Virtual tours offer home buyers a remote, video-enabled walk-through of a property that will give them the sensation that they’re actually there—or at least darn close. Real estate agents used virtual tours before COVID-19 as a unique marketing tool. Now, online… Read full this story
- CERN tours – go on, expand your universe – 2019 open days
- 3-D virtual mapping of university's library space
- Check out one of the UK's most extraordinary homes!
- 51 reasons why people should definitely avoid Liverpool
- Your guide to the ultimate 50 days out in Suffolk this summer
- How to create more space and increase your home's value
- Francis Brennan's Kerry home ready to be At Your Service
- SPONSORED: Visit Circus Berlin on its European Tour
- A guide to the Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- The top 100 books to read this summer
How To Show Your Home During the Pandemic: The Definitive Seller's Guide to Virtual Tours and More have 283 words, post on www.sfgate.com at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.