OCEAN CITY, N.J. (CBS) — A popular pizza shop in Ocean City, New Jersey is closed for cleaning after three employees tested positive for COVID-19. Manco & Manco released a statement on Facebook explaining they have not been mandated to close, but BioBlast Inc. is coming in to clean on July 14. Two of the employees who tested positive were asymptomatic. The three affected employees are self-quarantining for 14 days and will be re-tested before returning to work. Manco & Manco later announced that they have secured the services of a company that provides COVID-19 testing on a large-scale basis. They went on to say that all of its boardwalk restaurants would remain closed until they received the test results back on Saturday, July 18. The pizza shop is suspending the sale of pizza slices. Only whole pizza pies will be available until further notice. Safety seals, which were originally only placed on delivery items, will now be added to all pick-up and curbside pizza boxes to limit employee-food contact. They are also adding a UV-C light technology to frequently sanitize high-touch areas including credit card terminals and touch screen tablets and computers. Employees will continue wearing masks 100% of… Read full this story
- Fake soil tests delay SF Shipyard project
- Are Brendan Rodgers' Leicester City even better than Claudio Ranieri's 2015/16 Premier League champions?
- Emiliano Sala was poisoned by CARBON MONOXIDE: Cardiff City striker and pilot had been exposed to toxic levels of CO in private plane when it crashed into Channel, Air Accident watchdog reveals
- Clinkle Implodes As Employees Quit In Protest Of CEO
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Crisis in Ukraine, President George W. Bush
- With No Laws To Guide It, Here's How Orlando Is Using Amazon's Facial Recognition Technology
- Can Mass Meat Be Both Cheap and Safe?
- FDA Keeps Brand-Name Drugs On Fast Path To Market ― Despite Manufacturing Concerns
- Magic Act: The Making Of Earvin Johnson, AIDS Saint
- Lapses at all levels of government made Flint water crisis worse: Watchdog
Manco & Manco Pizza In Ocean City Closed For Cleaning After 3 Employees Test Positive For COVID-19 have 321 words, post on philadelphia.cbslocal.com at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.