It was hard to imagine how 2020 could deteriorate any further in America. The world’s greatest superpower has been brought to its knees by a pandemic that’s infected nearly three million people and killed 132,000, the worst recession in nearly a century that’s cost tens of millions of jobs, the murder of a black man at the brutal knee of a racist cop that triggered mass protests dogged by violence and looting, and a vicious culture war erupting over much of the nation’s history. It’s felt recently like the whole country has gone into some kind of anaphylactic shock and nobody is quite sure how it will emerge. Kanye West and Donald Trump shake hands during a meeting at the White House in 2018. West announced on July 4 he’d run for president Kanye West appeared to have the full support of his wife Kim Kardashian who tweeted a picture of an American flag in response to his announcement In announcing his run, Kanye West tweeted to his 29 million followers: ’We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION’ And to… Read full this story
- PIERS MORGAN: Me-Me-Meghan Markle's shamelessly hypocritical super-woke Vogue stunt proves she cares more about promoting herself than the Royal Family or Britain
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Democrats now want OPRAH to run against Trump in 2020 … and you’re not allowed to criticize her, EVER
- Britain 'will NEVER be free from the EU rules': Nigel Farage blasts Boris Johnson's plans take no deal Brexit off the table in election manifesto as the Brexit Party ramps up plans to contest every seat in election
- Preview of the CHAOS to come in 2019 and 2020… if you dare to glimpse reality
- Chuck DeVore: Beto O’Rourke had nothing to offer voters but criticism of Trump
- Why Democrats need to keep worrying about Trump and Facebook
- The insurance battle for life-saving treatment
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- Here's what happens when neo-Nazis target people online
PIERS MORGAN: Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get worse, along comes another unstable, race-baiting billionaire narcissist to turn the election into a farce that could save Trump. For the love of God and America, Kanye – don't do it have 390 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 6, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.