By Raveendra Balivada It is with a lot of trepidation that many of us are getting ready to gradually exit the lockdown and expose ourselves to the risks as we get back to economic activity. Under these circumstances, we are being advised to take utmost care to protect ourselves mainly by building our immunity from within and taking external precautions. Building Internal Immunity This is perhaps the most important line of resistance. Through a combination of healthy diet, adequate rest and regular exercise we attempt to build our body into a fortress that can resist any external attack. And if by chance we do fall prey to the virus, our immunity is strong enough to fight it and bounce back quickly. Similarly, our financial portfolio needs to be inherently strong. Having the right asset allocation, i.e. the right mix of equity, debt and alternate investments, is perhaps the single-most important factor in determining the success of a financial strategy. This ratio can be derived through a combined assessment of the risk profile of an investor as well as the time horizon to important financial milestones such as an education goal or buying a house, which would require large allocations to… Read full this story
- Italy struggles to make historic buildings quake-proof
- BAE building bomb-proof vehicle inspired by super tough beetles that will ‘bounce back’ into shape after blast
- Does the 'Islamic State' have financial problems?
- Global Cloud Xchange Announces Plan to Secure Financial Future
- Want to build an art career in Buffalo?
- The Problem With Bonds in a Retirement Portfolio
- LPL Financial Welcomes the Sudol Group
- Mystery over how disgraced Labour MP Keith Vaz managed to build up a £4million property portfolio on a £90,000 salary
- AZEK BUILDING PRODUCTS PARTNERS WITH SNAVELY FOREST PRODUCTS
- LifeStart Welcomes 120 N LaSalle to the LifeStart Portfolio
What does it really take to build a Covid-proof financial portfolio have 307 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.