Bornga Vietnam Chicken soup at Bornga Vietnam. Bornga Vietnam is a well-known brand among the Korean-cuisine lovers in Hanoi, with two restaurants, one in Le Dai Hanh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, and one in Tan My Street, Nam Tu Liem District.The restaurants provide a wide range of traditional Korean dishes with authentic flavors, which attract many Korean natives coming to find their tastes of home. Two of the most frequently ordered dishes here are bulgogi BBQ and samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup).Besides the in-door dining experience, the restaurants also provide packed meals for delivery.During Chuseok, South Korean version of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Bornga restaurants would serve songpyeon (rice cake with pine fragrant), a symbolic sweet cake of traditional Korean cuisine during the Mid-Autumn Festival, which falls on October 1 this year.Sajang BBQ Korean BBQ is Sajang BBQ’s signature dish. Situated on Phan Dinh Phung Street, Ba Dinh District, Sajang BBQ is a newcomer among Korean eateries in Hanoi. Despite its new status, the restaurant has quickly gathered attention.Diners can either choose to sit on the floor, a staple practice of most Korean restaurants, on the ground floor, or choose to sit at a table on the first, second and third… Read full this story
- 20 iconic restaurants and meals worth travelling for
- Restaurant reopens a year after it was destroyed by Storm Callum
- The 50 best restaurants in Wales in 2019
- The 25 best restaurants in Newport 2019
- New Indian restaurant is city's best on TripAdvisor
- Restaurant review: Mekong Street Food
- Beyond Momos: An Evening Of Dining At Himalayan Spice
- A hidden gem, and a must for all foodies. Dining review.
- Restaurant Review: Table Restaurant in Brown Thomas, Cork
- Restaurant review: Ta Piatakia, Limassol
Three Korean restaurants to spice up Hanoi dining scene have 278 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 30, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.