American Idol’s Nikki McKibbin died at the age of 42 following complications from a ‘brain aneurysm.’ The season one contestant was reportedly in the hospital and on life support before the decision was made to harvest her organs, according to TMZ. Sources told the publication that McKibbin was pronounced dead at 3 a.m. Tragic: American Idol’s Nikki McKibbin died at the age of 42 following complications from a ‘brain aneurysm’ (seen in 2005) Nikki came in third place on the first edition of American Idol where Kelly Clarkson was crowned the winner in 2002. McKibbin’s battle with substance abuse issues was highlighted on Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew in 2008. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Heaven has gained the most legendary angel’: Sir Sean… Strictly’s Nicola Adams ‘hopes to win the show so she can… ‘You were my greatest James Bond’: Pierce Brosnan pays… Katharine McPhee performs with her husband David Foster for… Share this article Share She also discussed her cocaine and alcohol addictions on the spin-off, Sober House. Nikki’s 15-year-old son, Tristan Langlet, auditioned for the show in 2014, but was cut during Hollywood week. Stars: Justin Guarini, who placed second, confirmed the news of McKibbin’s death with… Read full this story
- See the Emotional Moment That Brings Luke Bryan to Tears on American Idol
- Two Diamond Princess passengers DIE from coronavirus: Japanese man and woman in their 80s are killed after being quarantined on 'virus factory' where bureaucrats allowed disease to run riot
- Why aren't ALL hospitals lying coronavirus patients on their front? NHS says placing dying people face down can save lives - but some medics are only using it as 'risky last resort' as one man reveals he had to beg for 'wacky' treatment to save his wife
- Less Than Half of Americans Under 30 Closely Follow Pandemic News, Poll Shows
- Tributes to the entertainers and artists who died from coronavirus
- A mysterious blood-clotting complication is killing coronavirus patients
- How does coronavirus kill? Clinicians trace a ferocious rampage through the body, from brain to toes
- 5-Year-Old Michigan Girl Dies Following Rare Coronavirus Complication
- He Spent Months Recovering From A Traumatic Brain Injury, Then Died From The Coronavirus
- He Spent Months Recovering From A Traumatic Brain Injury. Then He Died From The Coronavirus.
American Idol's Nikki McKibbin dies at the age of 42 following complications from a 'brain aneurysm' have 367 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.