It also found that 20.1 percent of respondents felt the entry procedures were “normal” while the remaining were not satisfied, according to the survey, commissioned by the Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Korcham). It covered 303 South Korean businesses that have utilized the current special entry procedures in Vietnam.The procedures allow South Korean experts to enter the country on charter flights organized by Korcham in Vietnam. Passengers are required to show a certificate confirming they tested negative for the novel coronavirus shortly before arrival in Vietnam. They will also be quarantined on arrival for 14 days per the health ministry’s protocol.For entry purposes, 53.8 percent of surveyed enterprises brought in experts to run factories while 25.1 percent brought in people to install new equipment; 6.6 percent came in looking for local partners; and 5.6 percent to sign contracts, according to the survey results released Wednesday.It said the special entry process has helped South Korean firms sign contracts worth 30 billion won ($26.4 million) with the Vietnamese side.The survey also revealed 60.6 percent of enterprises expected the governments of both countries to work to improve quarantine regulations on entry and 41.8 percent want the procedures simplified. Thirty-five percent hoped for… Read full this story
- Hundreds of U.S., South Korean aircraft begin massive drill in Korean Peninsula
- US firms are making big bets on Bollywood
- News of Laos Dam Failure Didn’t Reach Them, but the Water Did
- Janssen files suit in U.S. to block sale of Samsung Bioepis' Remicade copy
- Hyundai Motor replaces head of China operation
- So You Wanna Be a K-Pop Star?
- Three people arrested in murder of Kim Jong Un's half-brother at Malaysian airport
- Kim Jong Un vows North Korea's nuclear arsenal is not up for negotiation, says country will 'demonstrate its mettle'
- N. Korea fires ‘significantly more’ powerful ICBM
- Analysts: North Korea's nuclear 'rocket power' claims need further scrutiny
Most South Korean firms okay with Vietnamese entry procedures have 301 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.