ENJOY the half-term break with some tasty ideas all the family will love. Get the kids involved with cooking cakes, kneading bread or whizzing up a soup and other great dishes for mealtimes. Make the most of your money by picking up this week's top deals, and give the recipes from Morrisons.com a try. Macaroni and cauliflower cheese bake with seafood Serves four Prep time: 15 mins Cooking time: 40 mins You need: 250g macaroni 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets 30g butter, or sunflower spread, if preferred 30g plain flour 400ml semi-skimmed milk 100g mature cheddar, grated 240g smoked haddock fillet, skinned 100g peeled prawns 50g breadcrumbs 1 tbsp light olive oil or sunflower oil Method: Heat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Boil the macaroni with the cauliflower florets for ten minutes, then drain. Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour, cook for a minute and gradually whisk in the milk. Cook, stirring, to form a smooth sauce. Add half the cheese, mix well and remove from the heat. Dice the fish, add to the sauce with the prawns then spoon into a baking dish with the pasta and cauliflower. Mix the remaining cheese with the… Read full this story
- When do kids go back to school and when is February half-term 2019?
- When do the summer holidays start in 2019 and how can you find out when your kids break up? UK 2018/19 school calendar
- When do the 2019 summer holidays start and how can you find out when your kids break up? UK 2018/19 school calendar
- Kourtney Kardashian Praises Keto Diet, Shares New Meal Plan
- Term limits have been ‘a disaster’ for Missouri, say many state leaders
- Have term limits in Missouri been a boon for good government — or a boondoggle?
- The Health 202: The health-care world slams Trump's proposal for short-term insurance plans
- Parents have 2,000 rows with their kids every YEAR – and here’s what we argue most about
- Trump’s Agriculture Secretary Destroys Obama School Lunch Rules Because Kids Don’t Like Whole Wheat Grits
- An Asian American woman’s tweets ignite a debate: Is it okay to make fun of white people online?
Have some half-term fun with meals the kids can get stuck into have 348 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.