KRIS Jenner revealed her family’s new Hulu reality series will start filming in just “two months” as the final season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians airs. Back in December the famous family signed on the dotted line in order to bring more of their adventures to a wide audience after their popular E! show ends. Kris , 65, recently sat down with WSJ Magazine and touched on many different things, including her exciting new series on the streaming platform Hulu – one that fans may be watching very soon. She said: "I'm guessing that we will start filming in a couple of months. When we first got [KUWTK], many years ago, I remember signing the deal with E! and I think we were shooting 30 days later…. “I think this will be the same way. We're dying to go do things together. We all had a really nice break. And if the world opens back up it will be a lot of fun." The series, which was announced at Disney's Investor Day in December , is expected to debut in late 2021, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. However, fans of Kris and her family will… Read full this story
- UnREAL pulls a Beyonce, drops entire final season on Hulu
- I'm A Celebrity: Caitlyn Jenner, 70, 'joins this year's lineup for a £500k fee in one of ITV's biggest signings EVER'
- After a Hot Start, the Mets Went Cold. What Went Wrong?
- All the New and Returning Shows Coming to TV This Fall
- New Creed II trailer shows the film series’ realism has fallen off a cliff
- 2016 New York motor show report and gallery
- New Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta has James Harden and Chris Paul, but it’s time to put his mark on the team
- BMW 7-series (2016) long-term test review
- There Are Tons of New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books to Keep You Cozy in November
- The NBA All-Breakout Team: 10 players who could make the leap in 2018-19 season
Kris Jenner reveals family’s new Hulu reality series will start filming in ‘two months’ as KUWTK’s final season airs have 328 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.