Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin Yeezy Gap, Kanye West's much-awaited line with the retailer, is finally here—and it's already flying off the shelves. On Tuesday, West's 44th birthday, a $200 blue nylon, unisex puffer jacket dubbed the "RoundJacket" became available to preorder. Within a few hours, the jacket, which will ship this fall, had seemingly sold out. A spokesperson for Yeezy Gap said that the jacket was still available to pre-order, but due to high demand, customers were seeing a "sold out" message. If the success of the jacket's launch is any indication of how well Yeezy Gap will do, West stands to make a fortune from the 10-year partnership, which entitles him to royalty payments based on sales. West may also get up to 8.5 million shares of Gap stock if the line hits certain sales goals, a deal that could add tens of millions of dollars to West's fortune based on the current stock price. The Yeezy partnership has already been a win for Gap's stock. When the deal was announced last June, Gap shares surged nearly 40% . As of noon Tuesday, the company's stock had risen 2.5% from the previous day. West is currently worth… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Rocky History: A Timeline
- Wealth of 63 Indian billionaires higher than the total 2018-19 Union Budget
- Amanda Holden looks chic in a forest green skirt and elegant cream coat as she enjoys a night of comedy at Frank Skinner's West End stand-up show
- Roddy Ricch's 'The Box' Rules Billboard Hot 100 for 2nd Week, Future & Drake's 'Life Is Good' Debuts at No. 2
- Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made billionaire ever, but just what did it cost her?
- 'I am open to the conversation': Stacey Abrams backtracks and says she could be someone's vice president after claiming 'you don't run for second place'
- 'Slowly, change is coming': life for women in the post-Soviet world
- Mixtape Primer: Migos’ Winding Journey to Defining ‘Culture’
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle quit royal life COMPLETELY: Couple drop HRH titles, will REPAY £2.4m spent on Frogmore Cottage and won't receive any more taxpayers' cash as Queen says they remain 'much loved family members'
- ‘They will destroy you’: in Putin’s Russia, how far can an artist go?
Kanye West’s Yeezy Gap Launch Isn’t Sold Out. But It’s Still Good News For The Billionaire’s Fortune have 387 words, post on www.forbes.com at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.