COVID-19: Vietnam sees 82 new domestic cases, 138 recoveries on June 23 afternoon Vietnam reported 82 new COVID-19 domestic and three imported cases in the six hours to 6pm on June 23, according to the Ministry of Health. Among the locally transmitted infections, 61 were recorded in Ho Chi Minh City, six in Da Nang, four in Bac Ninh, three in Long An, five in Nghe An, two in Kien Giang and one on Bac Giang. Of them 81 were detected in quarantine sites and sealed off areas. As of 6pm on June 23, Vietnam had a total of 12,227 domestic cases and 1,720 imported ones As many as 10,657 local infections had been confirmed since the fourth wave of outbreaks hit the country on April 27, including 2,910 recoveries. As many as 5,684 patients have been given the all-clear so far while the death toll stood at 70. Of those who are still under treatment at medical facilities, 341 have tested negative for the coronavirus once, 143 twice and 130 thrice. Eighteen localities have not seen new infections in the community for two weeks. In the context of complicated developments, the MoH called on citizens to follow the 5K… Read full this story
- 50 years ago, New Berlin woman said 'I do' in Vietnam during Tet Offensive
- Wreaths and other holiday decorations bought in Wisconsin could be infested with tiny insects, should be burned
- Missing Wisconsin man's remains found near hiking site in Slovenia
- John McCain's American Story: As seen by Arizona journalists who know him best
- Good Samaritan killed in New Year's Eve freeway crash in Monona
- Motorist killed in New Year's Day crash in Jefferson County
- Lake Mills fire department captain was the Good Samaritan killed in New Year's Eve freeway crash in Monona
- Speedway bombing victim's son: 'I don’t even know that I want to find complete peace about it'
- Fact-checking Trump’s CPAC speech
- Fact check: Trump’s immigration policy vs. Obama's
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 23 have 300 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 23, 2021. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.